Full Body Mud Wrap
Phase I – We use a body brush to brush off all dead skin cells
Phase II – Dead Sea Salt is used to scrub the skin, which exfoliates the skin
Phase III – Dead Sea Mud is massaged into the skin
Phase IV – You are wrapped in Mylar and Plastic, which allows the mud to cook on you for 20 minutes. During those 20 minutes, your scalp and face are massaged
Phase V – Hot wet towels are placed on you and then the mud is removed
These types of treatments are done to detoxify, firm, smooth, lift and tighten skin and loosen fatty tissue.
- Approximate time is 90 minutes - $145.00
Info about Mud Wraps
It takes approximately 90 minutes to do a full mud wrap and our price is $145.00. Spas will typically have separate prices for the Dead Sea Salt Treatment and the Mud Wrap, which usually costs $180.00 and up for the two.
Note: Do not shave right before you have your treatment, as the salt scrub will sting. It is safe to shave 3 or more hours before the treatment.
Dead Sea Salt and Dead Sea Mud have therapeutic powers
- Stimulates circulation, enhances cell regeneration, relieves muscular pains and stress and improves tone and general health.
- Helps relieve aches and pains.
- Prevents stiffness after exercising.
- Relaxes muscles.
- Dissipates tension.
- Ease arthritic and rheumatic pains.
- Alleviates tension headaches.
- Relieves skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. .
- Firms and tightens the body
Dead Sea products are efficient and reverse a variety of skin and health conditions including
- Arthritic disorders.
- Dead Sea products also assist with circulation and decrease inflammation and ease discomfort.
- Cellulite can be smoothed out with Dead Sea products.
- Dry skin that deteriorates with age, certainly benefits from Dead Sea products that cleanse the skin replacing the missing electrolytes.
- The Dead Sea bath salt guards against moisture loss.
- Insomnia can be reversed with the Dead Sea products that relax the mind and body for a good night's sleep.
- Psoriasis, is a skin disorder whose length of remission is lengthened with Dead Sea products.
- Stress, a common problem, is reduced with Dead Sea products.
Facts about Dead Sea Salt
- If you immerse your body in Dead Sea salt you do not need to use soap as the salt minerals removes redundant fat and dirt.
- Dead Sea salt is recommended as an effective regenerative and beauty agent for healthy people.
- Positive effects of Dead Sea salt have been seen on people with dermatological problems such as eczema, acne, ichthyosis, rheumatism, arthritis, muscular spasms, joints pain and circulation and nerve problems.
- Improves cell metabolism because of its high magnesium content. Dead Sea salt also contributes to cell restoration and regeneration.
- Acts as a disinfectant and helps remove harmful substances from the skin.
- Improves the skin's permeability generating a feeling of suppleness, ideal for a dry skin problem, preventing aging.
- Magnesium is the Dead Sea salt agent responsible for aiding psoriasis patients and works well as an anti-allergic agent.
- Potassium, one of the Dead Sea salts, improves oxidation and regulates the nervous system.
- Asthma patients achieve good results from inhaling the Dead Sea salt vapors that are very relaxing.
- Contain a natural tar called Bitumen that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Dead Sea salt products are unique because the highly concentrated Dead Sea salts absorb more water than the skin is able to get from any other source. Additionally the Dead Sea salt products saturate the skin, prevent dehydration through good moisture retention and produce a healthy, natural skin tone. The result has been a variety of companies manufacturing Dead Sea products from the essential Dead Sea components to produce Dead Sea products available to the public.
There are a range of Dead Sea salt products that are refreshing and invigorating and result in smooth and moisturized skin because these Dead Sea salt products naturally exfoliate and hydrate the skin. The Dead Sea salt products also have rejuvenating and curative properties for use in the world's best Spas. The Dead Sea salt products for the spa also contain healing properties.
The Healing Powers of the Dead Sea Salts
In ancient times, nomads traveled the desert to enjoy the soothing baths of the Dead Sea salts. Royalty also traveled for miles to take advantage of the Dead Sea salts that they believed restored their youth. They dubbed the Dead Sea salts the fountain of youth. Known in Biblical times as the Eastern Sea, the Romans called it Mare Mortuum, the Israeli Geographic office called it The Sea of Salt.
The Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, is near Jerusalem in the Judean Desert in a secluded location. Dead Sea salt was spared the ravages of modern pollution and poor environmental impact. Some of the same salts found in human cells are located in the Dead Sea salts. These synonymous Dead Sea salts or minerals are calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium and iron, sulfur, phosphorus and chlorine. These compatible components with Dead Sea salts are beneficial producing a rejuvenating and revitalizing effect on skin and general stress. Dead Sea salts contain an endless source of balanced elements to promote great health and tone.
History of Dead Sea Salt
Medical researchers have proved this ancient prophecy true that the Dead Sea salts contain healing powers. Dead Sea salt is beneficial to the skin and the rest of the body. The largest organ in the body, the skin seems to have the most noticeable effect from Dead Sea salt. The skin absorbs Dead Sea salt, vitamins and other substances into the body. It is universally accepted these Dead Sea salts and vitamins can have a wonderful effect on circulation and metabolism.
The Dead Sea is almost six times as salty as the ocean! The highly concentrated Dead Sea salt covers everything. No rivers drain out of The Dead Sea, the only way water gets out is through evaporation that leaves it salty. At 1300 feet below sea level, it is the lowest natural place on Earth. Dead Sea salt contains only 12 - 18% sodium chloride (97% in common sea salt); the rest of the Dead Sea salt is composed of Potassium, Magnesium, Bromide and other minerals. Because of the high concentration of Dead Sea salts and minerals, the water saturates the skin, prevents dryness and retains moisture. Additionally the Dead Sea salts contain relaxing natural oils that prevent dehydration. This all leads to Dead Sea salt providing a healthy natural skin tone.